Rangers are the lifeblood of the National Park, working closely with partners and landowners, for the benefit of people and nature. The South Downs National Park Rangers are divided into how many teams?
Terms and Conditions- The winner will be randomly selected based on submitted answers.
- Winners will be contacted by email. Remember to include your full name and email address.
- If the required information is incorrectly registered, the prize will go back into a new draw.
- Participation in the contest is free and there is no purchase obligation.
- Participation in the contest is allowed for any person who has a valid email address and is 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- The winner with the most correct answers will receive a £150 hamper of South Downs produce and a bottle of The Grange Estate Pink Sparkling Wine. The runner-up will receive a Magnum of Nyetimber’s Classic Cuvee, while third place will receive a bottle of The Grange Estate Pink Sparkling Wine.
- The participant agrees that the registered email address will be stored and may be processed and used in connection with informing you about the e-newsletter South Downs News.