There are some 33 varieties of apples associated with counties in the South Downs National Park. But, which of these varieties does not hail from the South Downs?
Terms and Conditions- The winner will be randomly selected based on submitted answers.
- Winners will be contacted by email. Remember to include your full name and email address.
- If the required information is incorrectly registered, the prize will go back into a new draw.
- Participation in the contest is free and there is no purchase obligation.
- Participation in the contest is allowed for any person who has a valid email address and is 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- The winner with the most correct answers will receive a £150 hamper of South Downs produce.
- The participant agrees that the registered email address will be stored and may be processed and used in connection with informing you about the e-newsletter South Downs News.