The South Downs is a foodie haven but which famous dessert was originally concocted in 1972 at the Hungry Monk in Jevington?
Terms and Conditions- The winner will be randomly selected based on submitted answers.
- Winners will be contacted by email. Remember to include your full name and email address.
- If the required information is incorrectly registered, the prize will go back into a new draw.
- Participation in the contest is free and there is no purchase obligation.
- Participation in the contest is allowed for any person who has a valid email address and is 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- The winner with the most correct answers will receive a £150 hamper of South Downs produce and a bottle of The Grange Estate Pink Sparkling Wine. The runner-up will receive a Magnum of Nyetimber’s Classic Cuvee, while third place will receive a bottle of The Grange Estate Pink Sparkling Wine.
- The participant agrees that the registered email address will be stored and may be processed and used in connection with informing you about the e-newsletter South Downs News.